You haven’t stayed in a hostel before? Or you stayed for a few times and you want to be more familiar with the Dos and Don’ts?
Here are 10 things you should do in a hostel to be a perfect roommate and guest in any hostel:
1. Try not make noise or disturb fellow guests
2. As a traveler; you should care about all the resources and do not waster food and water!
3. Give other people space and privacy; because some day you will expect this from fellow guests as well 🙂
4. You should not bring or consumer any drugs or narcotics of any kind.
5. The Wifi is for everyone; so if you use it for downloading movies or torrents you, others will not be able to use it at all; so you should only use it for surfing the internet
6. Respect all hostel property; you break it, you buy it!
7. be aware of the check in and check out time and try to be always on time for that
8. A hostel is a self-service; so it’s time to do your own coffee, dishes and laundry!
9. Just foe your safety; inform the reception if you are going out at night and will return late.
10. You should not invite friends after 20:00
These 10 commandments will guarantee you and other guests a perfect stay at the hostel, if you have any other thoughts please share in the comments below 🙂 !